WHAT WE DID:
Our work on this project included:
- Demolishing the old sleepout & garage, clearing site for foundations
- Cut out rear walls and remove existing bathroom, to continue main entry through
- Polished concrete floor in Architectural Grey Matt finish
Construction of timber framed walls and roof, connecting old and new
- Insulated panel cladding with acrylic texture finish
- Plasterboard walls and ceiling with negative detail cornicing to new.
- Providing plumbing and electrical services to new addition
- Tiling and cabinetry with stone benchtops
- Replace recycle jarrah floor to continue main entry passage through to new addition
- Restore alfresco gazebo with ceiling lining and paving to complete
This project started as started COVID pandemic caused disruption. Clients were unable to move in with parents through renovation, as government restricted social gatherings. We met to discuss alternatives and solutions, modifying the project schedule, so Clients’ could live in home during project works. We provided temporary walls, weather protection, our plumbers also temporarily redirected drains and water service to continue use. We also delayed bathroom renovation to later in project, so we could maintain use.
Architectural finished addition which nicely compliments the traditional existing home. The additional 102sqm created, included living, kitchen, laundry, bathroom, master & ensuite rooms. Substantially improved their family lifestyle and comfort.
WHAT OUR CLIENT SAYS:
Just finished a great experience with Adam and his team. The renovations all started at the start of the Covid uncertainty, but Adam handled it all very well and in his stride. Adam has a great set of professional tradies working with him which is great.
Due to Covid, we ended up having to live in the house for most of the work, but the team were all very professional and respectful.
In the end, great job so thanks Adam!